Madison loves to sing!! She especially loves to sing the Little Mermaid songs, even though she doesn't watch it that often. If we are in the car or if she is just playing by herself, chances are she will be singing. I love to hear her interpretation of the words.
I love it! I especially love how she tries to sing higher than usual, and how she sticks out her tongue at the end! SOOOOO Cute!
Also, Maddie is notorious for giving dirty looks. My family laughs, because they say it looks just like me... Well we got a picture of her giving dirty looks, so you decide who she looks like. (I'm sure its me.. :( )
13 comments:
Yep - it's you. Way to have dirty looks - you can get pretty far with those (Jake knows all about it already) :). And what a cute little singer!
My face hurts from smiling so much after reading/watching this!! Madison CRACKS ME UP! Where did this girl come from?!?! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! :o)
Oh Linds! I can't put into words how adorable that is ! And Maddie's definitely got her mom's look!
LOL! Before I even read what your wrote and I saw the picture of her and Chris I thought, "boy that looks like Lindsey's dirty looks". HAHA
Maddie and Millie sure would get along! Millie LOVES to sing and Little Mermaid songs are some of her favorites.
Oh my heck Lindsey, I was laughing to hard. That is so cute of her singing.
So I have to just say one more thing. Gavin just came down the stairs, and had to watch Maddi singing. He watched it with a smile on his face the whole time, and when it ending he says, Mom, I want to play with Maddi!!
Chris can't look mean even when he tries... you on the other hand... well Maddie is your child FOR SURE!!! Good thing we all love you so much Linds!
Her singing is so cute. I honestly laughed out loud!! She is so stinkin cute!!!
That is so cute and so funny!! I am excited to see you on Thursday!! Wait.. you can come right?!
That was hilarious!!! I'm still laughing! What a great post!
Love ya!
You should probally send the one of her singing "girl who has everything" in that was perfectly hilarious!! I think she looks like you both she is kinda making a mad/goofy face with Chris and the down right dirty look..well that is you.FUNNY! Thanks for entertaining me while my kids are sleeping.
Oh my word Maddie is by far the cutest little girl i've ever seen in my life!! Those videos are priceless!
Adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment