Monday, June 16, 2008

Maddies room!

So we have kinda had the "re-decorating bug" We have painted our room, the bathroom, and this week we did Maddie's room. It was a lot of fun to try to make it a little more modern. I had to post before and after pictures just to show how talented Chris is. We painted, and then put up beadboard and trim. It turned out exactly how I wanted it to. Thanks Chris!!

BEFORE








AFTER





It really looks so much better in person! Chris did a great job, and Maddie loves it. She walked into her room and said, "Oh my gosh, how beautiful!!" I'm glad she likes it for all the hard work we put into it!

7 comments:

Shan said...

Super cute! Maybe Branson and I should hire Chris to come paint Grandma's house for us... It needs it pretty bad! Love you guys!

Erica said...

So cute!! I love love LOVE the curtains on the closet - they are perfect! Great job with the bead board, George - it looks fantastic!

Kiley said...

It is a cute room! Way to go - you guys really did work hard - I can tell!

Anonymous said...

that is very cute! I am going to be redoing Aidan's room here in a couple weeks!

Linds Forrest said...

Oh my goodness!! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!! I love it! Chris did an AMAZING job!! I love the curtain thing over the closest. How do you do it? Is it expensive... I need the dirt girl!

Nikki said...

so cute.... invite me over

blair and maisy said...

Wow, that looks great! That's good that you're just doing everything while you're on a roll.