Sunday, June 8, 2008

Temple


Yesterday my little brother Brandon took his endowments out at the Jordan River temple. It was so nice to see him experience something so wonderful. What a blessing it is for us to be able to have our family be in the temple, and also to live in a state where we are blessed with so many temples so close. I think sometimes we take for granted how lucky we are. It was such a beautiful day, and I am so proud of Brandon and his choices! He is a great example to our family. We're going to miss you bud!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats to your brother! I totally took the temple for granted when we lived so close. I actually just talked about it in church on Sunday. I am so glad that you found my blog and you are doing well. I can't believe Madison turned 3! Crazy. It's really late here, but I can't wait to read more about what's been going on with you. Keep in touch!