This Sunday is my little brother Brandon's mission farewell. Sacrament starts at 12:45 p.m. The address is about 9200 S. and 300 E. (right across the street from Mt. Jordan.) All who want to come and see him off one last time before he leaves are invited to attend. We will also be having food at my parents house afterwards, and everyone is invited to that as well. Hope to see you there!
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Sorry we won't be able to make it to Brandon's farewell on Sunday :o(! But we for sure wish him the best of luck as he enters the field!! Go get 'em, Elder Mower!! :o)
That is crazy that he is a missionary now. Gosh when I met you he was like 13 or something like that. I feel so old. I bet he will do awesome out there. He's a Mower!!
Post a Comment