Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Madison!!!

I can't believe it...My baby is 3 today. She was so excited when she woke up and we told her today was her birthday. She has been telling us for a few days now that everyday was her birthday, and when I would tell her it wasn't her birthday yet, she would be so upset. You can imagine the look of excitement on her face when she found out that it really was her birthday! I told Chris last night that 3 years ago today I was scared out of my mind. I was nervous about the labor and delivery, and about raising a child. I remember he told me that it was too late to go back, so lets go for it. I can't imagine the last 3 years without her. What a boring life it would have been. She is the most delightful(most of the time) little angel. Everything to her is "so beautiful.." She is so innocent and loves to play. She is my little princess and my best buddy. She is so loving, and loves to give big hugs and kisses. Yes mom and dad, as much as I won't admit it, I love the sassy little thing she is. You always wished I would have a little girl just like me to cause as much havoc in my life as I did in yours. Well I got her!! And I wouldn't trade her for another in the world. Here are a few pictures of Madison being Madison.



In her princess hat that Aunt Erica made for her.




This girl loves to wear her sunglasses "like mommys"

In her new birthday outfit from mom and dad


I love that her hair is finally starting to get longer. It was so blond for so long, but its starting to darken up up little. I love the way it looks like she has blond highlights.
Happy Birthday sweetie!! We love you so much!!

7 comments:

Erica said...

Happy birthday, Maddie!! I love that she still has her princess hat - it was my favorite when I gave it to her after her nap and she said, "Oh, it's SO beautiful!" like it was the most amazing thing in the world! I also like that in that picture she's wearing a pink sequined top. Such a girly little girl! She's so sweet!

Linds Forrest said...

Happy Birthday Maddie!! Oh she is so beautiful!! That hair is gorgeous!! Please tell her happy birthday from me. I hope you are doing well Linds! Love you tons!

Burt Bunch said...

Happy Birthday to Maddie! How fun, I can't believe she is already 3, they grow so fast! She just gets cuter and cuter!!!

Kiley said...

What a cute little girl! I can't believe she's 3 either. You've done such a fine job of raising her :).

jill said...

Maddie looks so grown up!! Hope she had a good birthday!!

blair and maisy said...

Hi guys! I haven't seen Madison in so long, I barely even recognize her. She is so cute! I'm sure that she and Xander would get along great.

Anonymous said...

Lindsey!!!
Kim sent me the link to your blog, your baby girl is beautiful and you look so happy!!
e-mail me if you want to talk!
carissa.simkins@gmail.com

Carissa (Little) Simkins