Friday, February 1, 2008

SOLD!!!!!


Yes, thats right folks. Our house in Riverton has sold! We, well I guess mainly me, are having mixed emotions about all this. It is the best thing that could have worked out for us financially, but emotionally I hate it. We originally listed our house the week before Christmas. We were working with this realtor, who in my opinion was the laziest idiot on the planet, and were not getting a whole lot of sucess. So last week we fired him and got a new guy to list our house. We signed papers with him on Thursday night, had a sign up Saturday, Monday had our first showing, and the people who saw it Monday made an offer and we accepted it on Tuesday. We were so relieved that our house sold in less than 1 week. The kicker of the story is that the people who bought our house have to be out of their house on Feb. 22nd, so therefore we also have to be out of our house on Feb. 22nd. Thats in 3 1/2 weeks. Anyways, we are also so sad to leave our perfect home, our neighbors, and our ward. It has been so nice to live in a young ward, and we are really going to miss all the friends we have made here. But again we are so glad to get rid of the stress that having 2 houses can cause. Hopefully we can adjust quickly to all the change, and we know it is all for the best. So I guess we take a deep breath and move on from here. I know we have learned a lot of lessons, and hope we never have to go through something like this again. Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers in our behalf. We truly have the best family and friends out there. Thanks again!

6 comments:

Burt Bunch said...

Linds, we are happy that your house sold, but sad that you have to leave it! Let us know what we can do to help with the move! Love you guys!

Linds Forrest said...

That totally is all mixed emotions. I am sorry you have to leave your dream house, but don't worry... you will have it again!! Where is your family going to move to?!

Erica said...

CONGRATULATIONS Chris, Linds and Maddie! We are SOOOO excited for you! Please let us know if you need help getting moved! :o)

Grandma Sally said...

Congratulations!
We know that prayers are answered! With the housing market the way it is you are truly blessed!
We know it's hard to leave your dream home now, but with your industry and intelligence you will have another opportunity for a dream home.
We are in your cheering section. We know you will do well. We love you!
Grandma and Grandpa

Scott & Annie said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! But you really have been through it. Life isn't fair! If you need help with the move let us know.

Jenna said...

Hey Lindsey

I found your blog through Linds Forrest's. I'm glad things worked out for you guys.