Tonight is a sad yet happy time for all. With the passing of the dear prophet, our hearts are heavy. He was such a sweet man full of charisma and love. I have grown so close to him as he has been in office serving the Lord, since he is one of the only prophets I remember. So many good things have come in his service, and I believe that the Lord was with him every step of the way. Where would we be in life and in the church without all he has done. So many new temples have been built and the churchs numbers have grown so much. At the same time I am so happy for him to finally be with his sweet wife. I can't imagine how badly he has wanted to be with her and now to know that he with her for eternity is so amazing! How lucky are we to have the knowledge of eternal families and know we are loved by our prophet and our Heavenly Father. I know he will be sorely missed, but I am so grateful for everything he has done for us the past 13 years! What a wonderful legacy to leave behind. May we all remember his family in our thoughts and prayers in the weeks to come. WE LOVE YOU PRESIDENT HINCKLEY!!!
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
You're so right...President Hinckley did so much for the Church and had such incredible foresight. I loved what you wrote about him!
Post a Comment