So we are officially hooked on guitar hero. We got the game a little before Christmas, and haven't put it down since. We love to have friends over and play all night!! Chris and our friend Joe found Halloween wigs and decided they played much better when they were in costume. It was such a fun time. If anyone is ever interested in coming over to play too, let me know!!
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Just 6 small words: WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY BROTHER?!? ;o) Love you, George
WOW!! That's all I have to say... is WOW! Man, game night will be so fun with you two there. I have been missing you two!
Linds, when can we come over? Ryan LOVES that game and sometimes has a guys night with the Hanks boys. I worry that I might have to call him home in the middle of the night from playing it!
Post a Comment