That is THE cutest thing I've ever seen! Oooh, that boy is precious. That newborn picture of him still looks like him, you know? Most kids don't look much like their newborn pictures, but he sure does. What a sweet boy. :o) P.S. Sorry for the phone tag today...I'll call you tomorrow for sure.
Cayden was diagnosed with Autism on June 23, 2011. Our lives were forever changed and we are now trying to find a new normal in our life. We love Cayden more than words can express, and are so grateful to have him in our home!
5 comments:
My boys do that too! I love it. It's mostly just in the car.
hahaha that is so funny... do they ever go to sleep on him and he wakes up crying?? Hayden does that sometimes :) LOL
He hardly ever falls asleep in the car, so not they don't ususally fall asleep, but I would think they should fall asleep!
That is THE cutest thing I've ever seen! Oooh, that boy is precious. That newborn picture of him still looks like him, you know? Most kids don't look much like their newborn pictures, but he sure does. What a sweet boy. :o) P.S. Sorry for the phone tag today...I'll call you tomorrow for sure.
So funny!
Post a Comment