2 weeks ago
Monday, March 29, 2010
Happy Birthday Cayden!!
Happy Birthday to my sweet boy! I can't believe he is already 1! He is such a joy in our home.
Here are a few things about Cayden at 1
-is easily pleased
-loves his sister
-he crawls all over and loves to walk along the furniture
-he eats like a teenage boy
-he loves to clap anytime you say YAY
-when you tell him no no, he shakes his head and keeps causing trouble
-he loves the dog, and steals her toys
-he is super destructive, and everything has to be kept out of reach
-he is so mild-mannered, and we love him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY! WE LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh he is cute!!!!!
it's been a whole year??? wow! That went fast! Happy Birthday!
That picture is so cute! Love the shirt ;o)
Happy first birthday, Cayden boy. We love you so much!!
I can't believe he's 1 already! He is such a cute kid!
Linds, I cannot believe he is a year old! He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment