Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 weeks old


How time flies! Cayden was 2 weeks old on Sunday, and Monday I took him to his 2 week check-up. He is doing great! He now weighs 8 lb 5 oz, and was 20 1/2 in. long. He hates to have his clothes off, and loves his big sister! He is truly a blessing in our home, and was worth the wait to get him here safe and healthy.

Love you sweet boy!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Man! Maddie looks soooo grown-up all of a sudden! Such cute babies!!!

Erica said...

I was totally thinking the same thing as Jessica...Maddie DOES look grown up! Love Cayden's face in that second picture, too :o)

Kiley said...

He is so cute! I love it - can't believe 2 weeks have gone by already!

Linds Forrest said...

2 weeks!! He is so cute Linds!! I will call you tonight to see when I can stop by. Can't wait to meet him face to face. Maddie looks so pretty too!!

Jules P Hansen said...

He did gain some weight! He is so cute...

Amanda said...

What a couple of cute little kiddos you have! I hope you are doing well.

Tyler and Kortni said...

What a cutie. I still can't believe his blonde hair! You guys make some pretty cute kids, you should have at least 10 more!

Scott & Annie said...

Madison looks so beautiful always, but especially in this picture! And Cayden is Chris Jr! Hope all is well, Linds.