Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cayden Griffen Barfuss


Cayden Griffen Barfuss
March 29, 2009
11:46 a.m.
7lb 10 oz
20 in. long

Mom and baby are doing great! He is such a good baby so far. He only cried during his bath. Madison loves him, and is already such a good big sister!

**More pics to come later**

17 comments:

Erica said...

He is so adorable! My picture of the picture mail you sent didn't do him justice on my blog ;o) Love you guys! And congrats!!!

Burt Bunch said...

Congratulations! He is so precious and I am so glad everything went well, Linds!

Die Fingerle's said...

Congratulations also from Germany.

Nikki said...

and he is oh so cute!!!!!

Jamie said...

So sweet! Congratulations! I can't wait to see him!

Jules P Hansen said...

Yay! He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him. Congrats!

Kiley said...

Hooray! He is such a cute little boy! I am so happy for you! And, I'm excited to see more pics!

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!!! He is a little babe! Glad all is going well. Can't wait to meet him!!

lindsay Roscoe said...

What I didn't know you were that close enough for to come. Guess I won't see you today> Congratulations!! He is adorable!

Brittany said...

He is super cute! Congrats you guys...we are so happy for you! Can't wait to meet him!

Jessica said...

We are so happy he is here safe! We love you guys! He's beautiful!

Troy and Lisa Fisher said...

He is so adorable! What a handsome boy! I bet Maddie can't get enough of him. Congratulations, we love you guys!

Scott & Annie said...

What a beautiful baby boy! I hope all went well, Lindsey. Congratulations!

Julie said...

Congrats guys!! He is adorable!! I can't wait for more pictures and all the fun details!

Seattle Nichole said...

congrats Chris,Linds, and Madison!!!! He is adorable!!!! Don't worry Linds I bet they'll look more like you when they're older!!!!

Alex, Chelsea, and Tessa said...

I had no idea you had your baby! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me for being impolite, but how do you get to call you baby son barfuss? Or, to be precise, why didn't you choose fusspilz instead? That sounds much nicer.

Greetings from Detroit, Michigan

Tobias