Happy Birthday to my sweet hubby! I just wanted to let everyone know what an amazing man I am married too! He works so hard for our family, and between work and school we don't see him much but he makes up for it whenever he can. I am so proud of his hard work in pushing through school, and its been so worth it. We have been through a lot, and I can't imagine having anyone else around but him to go through life's troubles with! I love you babe, and am so glad you avoided the "birthday plague" this year! I hope you have a wonderful day, and I love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
2 weeks ago
6 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!
Happy Birthday, Georgeous! I'm glad you liked your little video - I could not resist :o)
Happy Birthday Chris! Have a great day and a great year!
Happy Birthday Chris!! I am so happy that Linds married you too! I feel lucky to know all of your family, and be friends with you all! You are an AWESOME person. My girls think you are great!!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Chris! Hopefully we will see you guys sometime soon!
Happy Birthday Chris! We need to go out and celebrate. Hadley misses her other daddy!
Post a Comment