For those of you who really know Madison, you know she has to have 2 binkies. She will not be fooled if you give her one. She knows the 2nd one is close by. But how can you resist this face?
And once again... a cute kid is produced! She is such a doll. I love all the pictures of her. Missed ya on Friday night. Hope Madison is feeling better.
Linds! Our children are identical! Noah's binki's are his lifeline- he always has to have two or three too! Have any advice on how to throw them away???
My friend I miss you blogging! Are you alright? Has this Christmas season taken a hold of your life and toppled you over?! I hope you are well. I send my love...
Linds, This is sooo funny! We fought to the death to get Jaynie to take a binky and she wouldn't, so I view this as a success story! P.S. We'd love to see you soon
Cayden was diagnosed with Autism on June 23, 2011. Our lives were forever changed and we are now trying to find a new normal in our life. We love Cayden more than words can express, and are so grateful to have him in our home!
5 comments:
And once again... a cute kid is produced! She is such a doll. I love all the pictures of her. Missed ya on Friday night. Hope Madison is feeling better.
Linds!
Our children are identical! Noah's binki's are his lifeline- he always has to have two or three too! Have any advice on how to throw them away???
My friend I miss you blogging! Are you alright? Has this Christmas season taken a hold of your life and toppled you over?! I hope you are well. I send my love...
Linds,
This is sooo funny! We fought to the death to get Jaynie to take a binky and she wouldn't, so I view this as a success story! P.S. We'd love to see you soon
Sydney was the same way. She would have one in each hand too. Kyle would call her a "double fister"
Post a Comment